We have an extensive range of facilities and equipment which are maintained to a high standard ensuring that we are able to provide the best possible care for our clients and their pets.
The Battle Flatts Veterinary Clinic surgeons and nurses continue to develop their professional knowledge by attending continuing professional development training courses, keeping us up to date with current developments in the veterinary field.
The practice has fully equipped preparation and operating facilities equipped with modern anaesthetic and monitoring equipment. Our in-house laboratory allows us to run blood and urine tests for rapid results.
We have up-to-date diagnostic equipment such as X-ray, ultrasound scanner and ECG so that we can quickly recognise and treat your pet’s condition.
Some of our services include:
- X-ray facilities.
- Our experienced surgeons carry out a wide range of surgical procedures.
- Dental procedures.
- Dental specific Radiology at Stamford Bridge and Norton.
- In house laboratory for rapid blood tests, urine tests and microscopic examinations.
- Laparoscopic (Key Hole) Spay Surgery at Stamford Bridge.
- Experienced nursing staff help with surgical procedures and take particular care of your pets.
- Free nurse clinics to give advice about your pets wellbeing and preventative health care.
- Exports and pet passports.
- Microchipping to permanently identify your pets.