We have many lots of experience with rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, degus, rats, hamsters, sugar gliders, hedgehogs, ferrets, skunks, raccoons and a variety of other small mammals. We regularly accept second opinion and referral cases.
Our services include:
- Dental investigations and treatment.
- Specialised rabbit and rodent dental equipment including dental endoscopy.
- Separate hospitalisation facilities.
- Soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery.
- Flank ovariectomy of guinea pigs (a safer way of preventing and treating ovarian problems).
- Spaying and castration.
- Post purchase exams.
- Annual health checks.
- Faecal testing.
- Vaccination of rabbits including RVHD 2.
- Vaccination of ferrets, skunks and raccoons.
- Second opinions and referrals.
For more information on rabbits, please see our pet advice section.